From the desk of Head - Training & Placement
It gives me an immense pleasure, on behalf of everyone in the Training and Placement cell to welcome you to Shikshapeeth College of Management and Technology.
The Training and Placement Cell of the college handles all aspects of placements for the students of all streams. Here we evaluate the dexterities, competencies, skills and talents of our budding management leaders and ensure that they get absorbed into organizations. This objective of the cell revolves round the "CORPORATE INTERFACE PROGRAMME" which is the module of education in SCMT. Herein along with quality education the student has to work/train in corporate both at Graduate and Post Graduate level from second year onwards of their respective programmes.
Our goal is to transform each student from an Aspiring Manager to a Talented Manager.
We SUPPORT the STUDENTS in following manner:
- Career counselling of students.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of students.
- Providing training on identified weaknesses.
- Arranging Guest Lecturers of Corporate Professionals.
- Industrial Visits.
- Live projects.
- Final placements.
- Providing requisite skills to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills.
- Developing profile of students and presenting of same to various industries.
- I understand and accept that the Salary package (finalized) will be the sole discretion of Company offering job and my individual consent /bargain.
- Alumni networking.
The Training and placement Cell is an interface between college and companies. It maintains symbiotic, vibrant and purposeful relationship with companies. It has till now built up an impressive placement record of 100% till now. Training and Placement Cell organizes STUDENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM for the students towards preparing them for campus recruitment programmes. A systematized coordination is extended by the cell to enable the recruited students to play their roles m their respective organizations.
All the Best
Training and Placements Cell