Under Corporate Interface Programme
BCA is a new age course that is offering a fascinating opportunity for students wanting to carve their future in the field of computer application.Shikshapeeth's BCA course aims to offer a highly rewarding career by equipping the students with knowledge of networking, software development, internet applications and other related areas.
The course is designed in a very advance format keeping in mind the growing demand of computer professionals in the industry.
The basic fundamentals, theories and concepts are supported with relevant examples. Augmented by experienced faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure, this course is an ideal choice for students to show case their talent in computing field.
Minimum three years and maximum 6 years (inclusive of the year of admission).
Recognized through NAAC A+ Grade University
Eligibility : A candidate seeking admission to BCA programme must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board/institute/university.
- Computer and Programming Fundamentals
- PC Software
- Logical Organization of Computer-I
- Practical software Lab - Based on paper BCA-102 i.e Word, Excel and Power point
- 'C' Programming
- Logical Organization of Computer-II
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
- Structured System Analysis and Design
- Practical software Lab - Based on paper BCA-106, i.e. 'C' Programming
- Introduction to Operating System
- DATA STRUCTURES - I
- Introduction to database system
- Communication skills (English)
- Practical software Lab - Based on paper BCA-202 & 203 using C Language and SQL
- WEB DESIGNING
- DATA STRUCTURES - II
- Object Oriented Programming Using C++
- Software Engineering
- Practical software Lab - Based on paper BCA-206 & 208, i.e.HTML and C++ Programming
- Management information system
- Computer Graphics
- Data Communication and Networking
- Visual Basic
- Practical software Lab - Based on paper BCA-304 i.e. Visual Basic
- Object Technologies & Programming using Java
- Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to .net
- Practical software Lab - Based on paper BCA-307 & 309 using java & .net