Online Application Form: B.Com (P) / B.Com (H) / BBA / MBA/ BCA
- Register onto Shikshapeeth Admission Portal by clicking on “Apply Online” with your basic details.
- Please fill all fields carefully. Incomplete forms will be rejected without any intimation.
- A Student can opt for 2 programs in the same application form with no additional cost.
- Please check your eligibility in Course detail page before choosing the appropriate course.
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique identification number.
- The Unique Identification number so generated will be your identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email / SMS will be send to your email ID / Mobile containing your unique identification number.
The Mode of payments are as follows:
- Applicants can make payment online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets / UPI.
- Fee for Shikshapeeth Corporate Interface Application Form is Rs.500/- (Rupees Two Hundreds Only).
Applicants who qualify the eligibility criteria will be called for Group Discussion / Personal Interview. At the time of Personal interview, candidates should bring the following documents:
- Photocopy of 12th Marksheet.
- Photocopy of 10th Marksheet.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card / PAN Card / School Certificate).
- Registration Payment Receipt.
- Four (4) Passport Size Photographs.
If Selected, Applicant may deposit the fee through Cash / DD or Pay Online within 10 Days of Selection.
(A) Payment Procedure: Shikshapeeth College of Management & Technology has multiple options for efficient / hassle free and secure fee payment for its students. Different modes of Fee payment are given here in below:
- Payment via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS mode only. Please transfer the amount as per below details:
Shikshapeeth College of Management & Technology
Bank of India
Account Number: 603510110011659
Tilak Nagar Branch, Delhi-110018
IFSC Code: BKID0006035
(B) Through Students Login: Students / Parents can log-in to Student/ Parent Portal for the Online Payment of Fee and conveniently pay through following URL:
(C) Students can also pay through Cash / Demand Draft at College Account Section: Please Draw the Demand Draft in favour of “Shikshapeeth College of Management & Technology”. Please mention Your Name and Contact Number on the back side.
- Receipt for NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Mode can be downloaded from student login dashboard after 2 business days of successful payment received in our college bank account.
- Receipt for Cash & Demand Draft can be immediately collected from the accounts section of college.
- Receipt for payment made through student portal can be immediately downloaded from Student Login Dashboard after successful payment.
- Help Desk for Students & Vendors relating to accounts related issue:
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org